North Myrtle Beach is part of the Grand Strand a cool sixty-miles of sand and the Atlantic Ocean in your view is an incomparable vacation spot. Spring, summer, fall or winter the play in North Myrtle Beach includes more than just beach experiences.
Start your search for the perfect vacation with a beach house from North Myrtle Beach real estate. Grab a brochure or two that talks about fishing charters, island adventures, alligator shows, food, and fun.
Seven things to do in North Myrtle Beach
To take advantage of everything North Myrtle Beach offers, contact Coldwell Bank Chicora in Briarcliffe, Myrtle beach to find the best vacation hideaway. Conveniently located on Highway 17, just north of Colonial Mall, the office is staffed seven days a week for your buying and selling activities. Once you have found your special place, try out these delicious activities:
1. Alligator Adventure is a great place to take in alligator shows and learn about these exotic creatures.
2. Tidewater Golf Club hits a 4.5 on reviews. There are many golf courses in North Myrtle Beach, but Tidewater is amongst the top golf courses with plenty of charm and hospitality.
3. Cherry Grove Beach is rated by 594 visitors as a beautiful well-kept beach. It is clean, quiet and a great place to take the family for beach adventures.
4. Take a stroll along Barefoot Landing. Located near the water, there is plenty to see, shop and eat. You can feed fish, turtles, and ducks that live in the water. Very family friendly.
5. A wine lover? Take a trip to Duplin Winery. It is relatively inexpensive; wine tasting is $5.00 and if you want cheese with it, it’ll be $10.00. It is a great way to spend time away from the kiddos and maybe take home a bottle or two.
6. Hawaiian Rumble is an awesome mini-golf course. Your family will love the Hawaiian theme and the erupting volcano. Rated as the #1 mini golf course in the world, this 18-hole golf course (mini) features the best Hawaiian musicians around. Visit it during the fall season. Don’t miss the Masters of mini-golf tournament in October.
7. You must go to the House of Blues Myrtle Beach. Located on Highway 17 South in North Myrtle Beach, this venue features the best of blues music. As you listen to music, eat awesome South Carolina cuisine, dance a little and just enjoy the vibes. Don’t miss Dogtoberfest on the deck of the House of Blues.
There is no way you can experience North Myrtle Beach in one weekend. The attractions, things to do, weather, and food tempts you to find the perfect vacation home that allows you to come back any season. North Myrtle Beach real estate is prime, and your investment will continue to grow year after year. If you are confused about where to purchase your beach home, contact Coldwell Banker Chicora Advantage. This office has sixty-years of experience and is the premier agency for all North Myrtle Beach real estate.