Helping You Put the Sand Between Your Toes
I know the excitement and joy that comes from living along the beach. This active beach lifestyle offers many attractions and events for the whole family throughout the year. One of these great events is the Spring and Fall SOS (Society of Stranders) in North Myrtle Beach which I attend. I have also attended the National Shag Preliminaries in Myrtle Beach several times.
The beach area is a great place to indulge in your hobbies, such as dancing, golfing, shopping, or riding your motorcycle. Who knows, you might even find a new hobby!
- Experienced licensed real estate agent since 1985
- Real Estate Broker in both North & South Carolina to better serve your needs
- Member of the Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Member of the South Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Graduate of Realtors Institute
- Voted Realtor® of the Year, Burke County, North Carolina; soon to be South Carolina as well
- Served as Board President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer, Burke County, North Carolina
- Served on Professional Standards, By-Laws, and Internal Affairs Committees on both a local and state level in North Carolina