Hello everyone! Are you looking for a Realtor that you can trust to serve you? Well, look no further! Here's a little bit of info about me.
I am a well known native of a small country town by the name of Chesterfield SC, which has a population of about 1,500 citizens. While being raised there for 18 years I was well known for being a dominant player on the football team that won the state championship three times back to back to back (Go Rams), and for the community service that I took part in. After Graduating high school In 2010, I moved to the Conway, SC where I attended Coastal Carolina University (GO CHANTS!).
While living in the Grand Strand for eight years I have had the pleasure of connecting with so many wonderful people. I am a former employee of the City of Myrtle Beach where I served as a Youth Program Assistant. I now have the pleasure of working with at risk youth who have taught me the importance of PATIENCE!
Now enough about me, I am excited to get to know you guys for a lifetime through commitment and service. Let me take care of you!
South Carolina Realtor®
- Graduate of Pinnacle Real Estate Academy
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of South Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Member of Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors®
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It’s Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.