Thank you for your interest in the Grand Strand area! Whether you want to be a full time resident, an investor or are looking or your dream vacation get-away, I am here to serve and support your journey! Thank you for allowing me to help you in your search for property OR to help you sell your Grand Strand property. By choosing Coldwell Banker Chicora and me, you will be working with the #1 Real Estate company on the Grand Strand since 1972! My goal is simple...to help you achieve your goals. I will provide a YOUnique real estate experience based on your needs, desires and personal interests.
Serving residential and condominium markets, I am an adept agent for buyers, sellers and investors of all types. I pledge to represent you, your family and your transactions with integrity, honesty and personal care!
Call me today at 843-340-2090 for an appointment to discuss your goals! I'm excited to help you!
A YOUnique Real Estate Experience!
My #1 Goal is to Achieve YOUR #1 Goal!
*2014 Coldwell Banker Chicora Rookie of the Year
*2015 International Sterling Society Award for top 17% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide
• Member of the Coastal Carolina Association of REALTORS®
~ Community Outreach Committee
~ CCAR Liaison for Boys & Girls Club of the Grand Strand
~ Leadership CCAR, 2016
• Member of the SC Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Myrtle Beach REIA (Real Estate Investors Assocation)
- Member of WIN (Women in Networking) Grand Strand Chapter
- Member of Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce; Serving as a Chamber Ambassador and Member of the Ambassador's Leadership Circle
• Member of FortuneBuilders Mastery program and Grand Strand real estate investor with Bleu Nova Properties, LLC
• Member of the Grand Strand's chapter of Surfrider Foundation (spearheading local environmental education and initiatives along side international Surfrider Foundation chapters) *Co-facilitated the local "Save Our Turtles" campaign and helped produce I, Caretta, the book written and illustrated by local fourth graders which was the venue used for funding Save Our Turtle signage.
• Sales skills transferrable from the following areas: education, pharmaceutical sales, mobile marketing, retail and personal business development, business owner virtual and brick & mortar.
• 22 Year Native of Myrtle Beach. My first 20 summers years were spent in Myrtle Beach - thus Myrtle Beach is truly one of my two hometowns - a common demominator for many Grand Strand residents.
• Studied Psychology at the University of Virginia and later completed a M.A. in Clinical Counseling.
• Veteran educator of Horry-Georgetown Technical College, Horry County Schools, in K-12 and post-secondary settings. Coordinated multiple community involvement programs and can advise on educational, volunteer and career opportunities and services available within our Horry and Georgetown schools and communities.