- Born and raised in Horry County
- Educated in the South Carolina public school system - graduated from Conway High, Clemson University and the University of South Carolina
- Retired 26 year veteran of the South Carolina School System
- Master of Divinity from Erskine Theological Seminary and a member of Trinity Presbyterian Church in Surfside
- A 18 year resident of Surfside Beach
- Six nieces and nephews and 1 great niece and 2 great nephews with 2 on the way. I do a lot of watching horse shows, musical performances and facebooking with them.
I know this area and these people and have stood in awe of the changes over these years. I am willing and able to help you buy into this area and become a part of our community. I also know that change is necessary sometimes and I will help you make that move a little easier to another part of the world or just to a different location.
Make me your local REALTOR®. I look forward to serving you in your Real Estate needs.