WORK WITH A PROVEN LEADER IN THE REAL ESTATE FIELD!
Debbie Foy Spradling is a firm believer in utilizing every available tool to not only promote her client’s Myrtle Beach properties, but to also assist buyers and sellers experience a stress free transactional experience. Extensive internet marketing is used by Debbie to showcase her client’s vacation, residential and investment properties. Debbie’s years of experience in real estate enables her to use her seasoned negotiating skills for her clients, which has been especially beneficial in this current real estate market. “My clients come first, and it is important to me to maintain a friendly and professional attitude.” Debbie goes on to say that selling or buying a new property is a very stressful time for the client, and her goal always is to ensure that the process goes smoothly. Among all the REALTORS® currently practicing real estate along the Grand Strand, Debbie is at the top of her field.
Debbie’s office is located at 9600 Shore Drive in unit A-101 A Place At The Beach V in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Debbie is a full time professional REALTOR® and that means you are assured of receiving nothing but her absolute dedication of time and service, regardless of whether you’re are looking to sell your property or purchase a primary or second home.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. To find out how I will assist you in the purchase of your home and also for some useful tips please click here.
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. For a detailed explanation of how I will assist you in selling your home please click here.
Besides being a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, Debbie continually pursues new educational opportunities to remain on the cutting edge. It has been said of Debbie, that she is a “student of our profession.” Currently she is an active member of the National Association of REALTORS®, the South Carolina Association of REALTORS®, Coastal Carolina Association of REALTORS®, and a member of the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce.
- Licensed SC/NC Senior Broker Associate
- Graduate of REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist (CNRS)
- e-Pro Internet Professional
- Coastal Carolina Leadership Training 2007
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange properties
- Oceanfront, waterway, golf course, and resort properties
- Investment, second home, and residential properties
- Retirement Communities
- Single family residences
- Multiple family complexes
- Oceanfront condominiums
- Investment properties
- Golf course community properties
- Shore Drive, Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Little River, Surfside Beach, Pawleys Island, Litchfield, Garden City, and Murrells Inlet
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier - 2004 & 2005
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite - 2002 & 2003
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 & 2005
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award - 2001, 2006 & 2010
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society - 2007 & 2011
- Coldwell Banker Chicora’s #1 Listing Agent for General Brokerage - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2011
- Coldwell Banker Chicora’s Top Listing Leader for Community Sales Center - 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Coldwell Banker Chicora’s Top Sales Leader for Community Sales Center - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Recipient of numerous Coldwell Banker Chicora ’Best of the Best’ Awards for successive years
- The Floyd Whitman Course - Top Overall Producer Award for Top Listing and Selling Agent - 2003